Monday, March 23, 2009

I {heart} faces "no flash" entry




I've been taking a photography class and, by default, taking LOTS of pictures! So far, all of them have been with no flash and on manual settings. When I ran across a chance to enter a photo at www.iheartfaces.com, I thought I might as well give it a shot! I did give this shot a bit of photoshoppin'--- I added a soft vignette to the edges and did some sharpening/defogging...

This is a close-up of Sam who was riding his scooter down the driveway and through a big ol' yucky puddle at the bottom! I'm surprised he stopped long enough to let me snap the pic. You should have seen the laundry generated from that afternoon!

6 comments:

Jo said...

Very nice shot! He sure is handsome!

Melissa said...

Great shot! Love how tough he looks. :)

Unknown said...

Great job!

Susan said...

The colors are very nice and he has such a serious look on his face. Great!

Carebear said...

Wow look at that sky! Lovely colors here. Great entry for No Flash week! Beautiful use of natural light!

Amanda said...

This is a wonderful picture... but the story behind it is great as well!

God bless-
Amanda