Sunday, February 28, 2010

2-28 thru 2-22 catch up

2-28

This is a quick cell phone pic from our gorgeous afternoon on the mountain. Poppy and Meemom came up, and Poppy skiied with us. He took a few runs with Sam, who wanted to show him the Troll Bridge, and then went up the Basin Express with Ben and I, and we all took a few runs down midway. It was a really great afternoon!



2-27


Our last basketball Saturday for the season! Today I brought the treats for Sam's team, and I made these fun cookie/cupcake goodies. Yum!
Aunt Barbara, Aunt Brandy, Uncle Will, and Landen all came up to watch both boys' last games.

2-26

Friday night: AWANA night for the kids, date night for Ryan and I. We went to one of our favorites, the sushi place in town, for some yummy rolls.


2-25


A fun shot of Sam... He was out digging for fossils, and he was not supposed to be digging right there! While we 'discussed' where he should and should not be digging, I snapped this shot. I really like the lighting and composition. (Which surprised me, since I was pretty busy trying to get him to dig his hole elsewhere!)




2-24


My Valentine orchid. I really love the simplistic and long lasting beauty of orchids. I also like the color contrast of the pinkish purple with the green of the living room wall.




2-23


I have found Toby cuddled up with my slippers like this quite a bit lately! So far, he hasn't seemed to want to chew on them. Its tough to see, but he is also curled up in that right angle between the couch and ottoman where we frequently step on him. Silly doggy!



2-22


LegoMania at the library. This was Sam's first year to attend and to enter a Lego creation. He loved everything about this event... all the Lego creations, talking to all the kids and adults there, eating the Lego cake. He was entirely in his element... I see many LegoMania events in our future!

No comments: